Our volunteers make wishes come true! We have over 200 volunteers spread across the state of Utah ranging in age from 16-82 and help in various positions. Ready to join our team?
Volunteer Application Process
- Explore the possibilities.
- Complete our volunteer application and send it to our office.
- Conduct a background check and follow up with the two references.
- Complete an interview with our volunteer manager in person or by telephone.
- Attend the next new volunteer orientation and position training session.
- Magic happens when people come together to make dreams come true. As you begin your volunteer work, you’ll find that your on-the-job experience will truly help you share the power of a wish®.
To assure the safety of our children, we perform a national criminal background check on all of our applicants through LexisNexis for the cost of $24.18 to the volunteer, which can be reimbursed upon request. All information in the volunteer application, and any acquired through the background check, remains confidential and is used only for screening and placement purposes.
If a blemish appears on a background check it may be reviewed by our management team to determine if acceptance of a volunteer application is in the Chapter's best interest.