Season of Wishes®
You can join the Make-A-Wish Foundation® to celebrate the spirit of holiday giving through the Season of Wishes® campaign. Discover the many ways to share the power of a wish® with family and friends during the Season of Wishes by visiting utah.wish.org/ways-to-help.
Whether you send festive Make-A-Wish® holiday e-cards, make a donation as a holiday gift or shop special holiday-themed products that benefit the Foundation, you’ll help us bring joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions throughout the year.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Utah is celebrating the Season of Wishes with these special events and programs:
- In lieu of gifts, make a donation in honor of your family, friends, or clients this holiday season. For each $10.00 donation received, you will receive a card to share with those you’ve honored.
- Host a local holiday event and have the proceeds benefit the Foundation.
- Make a year-end cash or stock donation to the Foundation for tax benefits.
- Donate through our Annual Appeal.
- Make a special donation to Chriss’ Wishes, in honor of our CEO, Chriss Sharer, who will be retiring at the end of 2011.
- Adopt-A-Wish® and give the gift of magic this holiday season. For a donation of $5,000 we will share the story of a wish that you will help make come true.
- Write a letter to Santa and take it to Macy’s. Macy’s invites customers of all ages to deposit their letters to Santa in the Santa Mailbox in every Macy’s store, and for every letter received, Macy’s will donate $1 (up to $1 million) to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Also at Macy’s, for each Thanks For Sharing enrollment fee of $25 charged to a Macy’s card, Macy’s will donate $10 up to a total of $15 million, to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and other charities. In return, Macy’s cardholders will accumulate rewards equal to 10% of most of their Macy’s card purchases through December 31st, 2011.
- This holiday season, Things Remembered has 10 engravable gifts that will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For every purchase of these ornaments, jewelry pieces and collectibles, Things Remembered will donate $2 to the Foundation.
- Donate your frequent flier miles: Because many wishes involve air travel, donating your airline miles is a great way to help grant wishes.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can give the gift of a wish this holiday season, contact our Director of Marketing and Development at email@example.com or call (801) 262-WISH.