Make-A-Wish® Utah will have an opening for a program services intern during the fall semester. This position will offer experience in many different facets of accepting and processing referrals, creating travel itineraries and assisting with wish-related events.
Hours: 6-15 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Duration: One semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
Reporting to the Director of Program Services, the program services intern will have the following responsibilities:
• Accepting and processing referrals for new wish kids, preparing wish materials, and assisting with some wish related events
• Work with wish families on intake process
• Creation of files for new wish kids
• Creation of unique itineraries for travel wishes
• Provide assistance with travel details for wishes
• Aide in file closure at the conclusion of each wish
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Additional Information (PDF | 118 KB)