Make-A-Wish® Utah has an opening for a fundraising & special events intern. This person will work under the direction of the Special Events Manager and will gain experience in many different facets of fundraising and special events.
Hours: 10-20 hours per week, flexible schedule
Duration: An entire semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
- Support the Special Events Manager with fundraising events and programs, including planning, promotion, solicitation, implementation and evaluation.
- Assist with the procurement of sponsorships, third-party events, auction items and supplies.
- Assist with logistics/planning of events, programs and volunteer committees.
- Maintain up-to-date event documents, databases and lists.
- Contact auction donors, event sponsors, vendors, guests, volunteers, hosts, etc. to confirm information and coordinate details.
- Assist with, implement and attend external fundraisers and events.
- Make and answer phone calls, send email correspondence, file documents, organize supplies and perform any other duties as requested and assigned.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Additional Information (PDF | 113 KB)