Make-A-Wish® Utah has an opening for a Development Intern. This person will work with the Director of Development and will gain experience in nonprofit fundraising, relationship building, donor research and portfolio management.
Hours: 8/10 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Duration: One semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
Preferred: Students who must complete an internship as part of their degree program
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Development Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Development with fundraising activities, including donor research, securing donor appointments, organizing meeting materials and preparing stewardship pieces
- Assist with the planning of donor cultivation events
- Provide editing support
- Maintain up-to-date development documents and databases
- Record contact reports in database
- File documents, organize supplies and perform any other duties as requested and assigned
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org