Make-A-Wish® Utah has an opening for a Corporate & Community Intern. This person will work under the direction of the Corporate & Community Manager and will gain experience in nonprofit development, fundraising, donor research and portfolio management.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule
Duration: An entire semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
- Support the Corporate & Community Manager with development activities and programs, including donor research, solicitation, stewardship.
- Assist with the planning of corporate engagement events by coordinating wish families.
- Help manage the Kids For Wish Kids Program and work with schools that partner with Make-A-Wish Utah.
- Submit proposals and grant requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain up-to-date development documents, databases and lists.
- Record contact reports in database.
- Research and contact specific corporations and foundations to secure contacts and contact information.
- File documents, organize supplies and perform any other duties as requested and assigned.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Additional Information (PDF | 95 KB)