Make-A-Wish® Utah has an opening for a communications intern. This position will offer experience in social media, various writing assignments, and PR while working a variety of major projects in a fun team environment.
Hours: 10-20 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Duration: One semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
Preferred: Students who must complete an internship as part of their degree program
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Communications intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining social media channels for the organization
- Edit and update organizational website
- Compose press releases and PSAs
- Write stories about wish experiences
- Assist with media campaigns for various promotions & fundraisers
- Manage media lists and community calendars
- Provide photography & videography assistance as needed
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Additional Information (PDF | 115 KB)